You are here
MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurial Leadership
More and more organizations are searching for employees who not only perform a function but also think creatively, innovate and adapt to changing markets, and demonstrate emotional intelligence when dealing with other employees and customers. The Felician College Master of Business Administration in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership was specifically designed to provide students with not only business content knowledge but also leadership skills for the 21st century, resulting in the ability to make better business decisions and work with diverse teams to achieve results.
This curriculum builds your creativity, ethical decision making, communication, teamwork, critical reasoning, and emotional intelligence competencies and has immediate payback in the work place. Advanced course work includes scholarly and practical project work culminating in a real-life capstone experience and portfolio. Our program builds critical thinkers who dig deeper and question the how and the why. Most importantly, our commitment to ethical decision making is unique – our curriculum provides students with the framework for ethical strength in decision making and performance in the workplace.
Why should I choose the Felician College MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership Program?
There are many reasons, some of which include:
- Felician College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Graduate culture and community that is tailored to fit mid-career professionals who desire to compete on a new level of excellence
- Membership in a cohort where students share work experiences and learn about working in a team environment
- Participation in a variety of learning activities to acquire new knowledge
- Interaction with faculty in a collaborative, scholarly learning environment
- Extracurricular events and clubs such as Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society, monthly guest speakers, and the National Association of Women MBAs
- Convenience of a schedule of courses that meet one night a week for eight weeks
- Opportunity to earn your 36-credit degree in approximately 20 months
- Focused curriculum of courses that allows a working adult to complete their MBA while advancing in their career
Students follow the course sequence below to earn their degree:
Two Year Curriculum Plan
|Course #||Course Name||Credits|
|MBA 001||Transition to Graduate Studies||0|
|MBA 002||Transition to Quantitative Studies||0|
|ENT 510||Leadership for the 21st Century||3|
|ENT 530||Organizational Performance & Ethics||3|
|ENT 540||Innovation & Adaptation||3|
|ACC 571||Managerial Accounting & Data Analysis||3|
|QUAN 571||Statistical Analysis for Business||3|
|FIN 572||Financial Tools & Techniques||3|
|Course #||Course Name||Credits|
|ENT 502||Corporate Entrepreneurship and Creativity||3|
|ECON 571||Economic Reasoning for Managers||3|
|ENT 520||Entrepreneurial Leadership and Strategy Formulation||3|
|ENT 550||Special Topics in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership||3|
|ENT 599||Capstone Experience||3|
|ENT 600||Competency Portfolio Review and Assessment||3|
- Graduation from an accredited baccalaureate program
- Official transcript of past collegiate work
- Personal Statement
Note: GMAT scores may be requested from students if the other pieces of the application are not sufficient to make an admission decision.
What can I do with an MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership?
If you are a mid-career working adult, the Felician College MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership allows you to do just about anything! Our graduates put the knowledge they learn in class each week to work each day in their companies which often results in moving up the corporate ladder and obtaining new opportunities internally in any industry sector. Whatever functional area you work in, this MBA prepares you to think creatively and innovate and adapt to your organization’s objectives. Past graduates of our program include the CEO of a hospital, a county sheriff, a physician transitioning to management, the Senior Vice President of a pharmaceutical industry, and the manager of a financial services firm.