You are here
The program in Music offers a well-balanced and rigorous curriculum that includes courses in music history and literature, theory, keyboard and aural skills, studio, and performance. Opportunities to take independent study courses in Advanced Composition and Music Technology are also available to our students. Studio lessons on your primary instrument occur weekly, with opportunities to perform every semester.
Bachelor of Arts in Music
K-12 Certification in Music
For Education majors who wish to teach music. Work with students from kindergarten through 12th grade in a variety of academic settings.
Co-major in Music
K-6 elementary education majors may choose a music concentration as a co-major.
Music students have the option to pursue a double major with any discipline at the College.
Points of Interest
- Small music classes, guaranteeing individualized instruction in the classroom.
- Music faculty: active performers, published scholars, and award-winning composers.
- Music-Mac Lab with ProTools and Sibelius
- Proximity to New York City, providing enriching opportunities to attend concerts, recitals, and Broadway productions.
- Campus ensembles perform throughout the year:
- Felician College Choir
- Felician Jazz Ensemble
- Wind Ensemble