You are here
Health Insurance Plan
- Health insurance will be mandatory for all full time ACES students
- Students will automatically be enrolled in Felician’s insurance plan. A comprehensive overview of the health plan can be found here.
- This plan will cost $60.00 per four weeks and will help to pay for illnesses and injuries that happen while the student is studying at Felician College.
- Students cannot opt out of this plan unless they show proof of coverage from another U.S. insurance plan that offers similar coverage. Your plan must cover at least the following:
- A minimum of $50,000 in medical coverage
- Medical evacuation and repatriation up to $100,000
- Only US medical insurance plans will be accepted going forward. Proof of the plan must be submitted to the Office of International Programs by the first day of class.
- Students can view their health insurance via the Student Zone.
The international travel health insurance plan through Felician College is designed to provide participants with international travel and health insurance coverage around the world when you are studying, working or traveling.
Seven Corners provides full plan administration through their service center in Indianapolis, USA and are on hand 24-hours a day through a toll free access number to assist you should you need any help with your international insurance plan.
This plan is insured by Lloyd's, London. Rated 'A' (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company and 'A +' (Strong) by Standard and Poor's, Lloyd's provides financial strength and security that is unparalleled in the worldwide insurance market.
Please make sure to have a copy of your insurance ID card on you at all times.
Your group number is: LON13-131219-01TM
Using Your Insurance
When you need to seek non-emergency care, please visit a local doctor, urgent care treatment center or walk-in medical clinic, as they will be best placed to assist you and the cost will be reasonable. Use of the hospital emergency room for non-emergency care is not appropriate in the USA. To locate a provider, use the online search tool described below or call Seven Corners for appropriate providers in your area. Examples of non-emergency care include cold, flu, minor injuries and sickness.
If you need to seek emergency care, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or call the emergency services (911 in the USA) for immediate assistance. Provide them with your insurance information at the time of treatment. Examples of emergency care include serious accidents or sickness, and any condition that requires an ambulance.
As with anything, we ask you to use your judgment with a situation. If you feel you need immediate emergency attention, please do not delay and go straight to the Emergency Room. However if you are unsure, or your condition is not severe, then either call the emergency services for assistance or visit a local doctor, urgent care center or walk-in clinic in your area.
Please Note – An additional $250 Deductible will apply for use of the Emergency Room for an Illness and not admitted.
It is extremely important that you carry your insurance ID card with you at all times as this will identify to the provider treating you who your insurance is with. Your ID card will be given to you before you travel and should be kept with you at all times.
Whether inside or outside the USA you have the freedom of choice to visit any provider you wish, however you are strongly encouraged to visit medical providers who are part of the insurance plan network. This will allow direct billing and can remove the need for you to pay up front for medical expenses. Inside the USA, you can search for a network providers online and either call for an appointment or for urgent care clinics, just walk up for treatment. Outside the USA, you can still search for providers online or find the nearest provider to you, seek treatment and pay for those expenses up front. You can then claim these back at a later time.
Providers can be located online by visiting: http://www.InternationalStudentInsurance.com/network/sevencorners
Seven Corners Assist must be contacted prior to: (1) any medical treatment being received in the United States; or (2) hospital admissions worldwide; or (3) inpatient or outpatient surgeries worldwide. (For Emergency admissions and situations, Seven Corners Assist must be contacted within 48 hours, or as soon as reasonably possible.)
To learn more about your insurance plan, locate providers, view the full policy conditions, download claim forms and much more, please visit the Student Zone online where you can obtain all this information.
When seeking medical care please use the following guidelines to submit your claims to the insurance company:
Inside the USA - When inside the USA, please contact Seven Corners prior to receiving treatment and they will assist you with locating a provider and making sure the claims process is setup in advance to avoid any compilations. If you have received any medical bills, please complete a claim form and email these documents to the claims email for processing.
Outside the USA - When outside the USA, please see treatment from any provider that is nearest to you, pay for the services upfront and then submit a claim for reimbursement.
Prescription Medications - Any medications that you have been prescribed will need to be paid for at the time of purchase and added to any
claims you are submitting. You can download a copy of the claim form from the student zone and submit it with your receipts to:
Seven Corners, Inc.
303 Congressional Blvd
Carmel, IN 46032
If you have any claims questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to seek medical treatment, please be sure to seek care appropriately for the condition/situation that you are experiencing. Choosing the correct medical provider will make your experience much better, and it will make the billing and payment process much smoother. Here are some guidelines for choosing appropriate medical care.
|Coverage||Worldwide including the USA|
|Deductible||$0 per person/per occurrence|
|ER Deductible||$250 for illness and not admitted|
|Outpatient Medical||100% of URC|
|Hospital Room and Board||100% of URC|
|Intensive Care||100% of URC|
|Local Ambulance||To Policy Maximum for injury/illness if admitted|
|Dental||Emergency - $500 Emergency Relief of Pain - $200|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||$100,000|
|Return of Mortal Remains||$50,000|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment||$10,000 Principal Sum|
|Interruption of Trip||$5,000|
|Sports Coverage||Contact Sports $5,000
Non-Contact Sports To Policy Maximum
|Home Country Coverage||
Incidential Trips up to $50,000
The following table shows the plan benefits that are available under your international insurance plan. Please take some time to review the coverage benefits to make sure you understand what is covered. This is a consolidate summary of the benefits, for a full listing of the coverage benefits along with the plan exclusions please see the full policy conditions.
Please note - the benefit table above is a consolidated summary of the plan benefits. Please refer to the policy certificate (a copy of which can be found in the student zone) for a full outline of the plan benefits and limitations. URC = Usual, Reasonable and Customary expenses.
International Travel Medical Insurance shall pay Reasonable and Customary charges for Covered Expenses, excess of the chosen Deductible and Coinsurance up to the selected Medical Maximum, incurred by You due to an Accidental Injury or Illness which occurred during the Period of Coverage outside Your Home Country. All bodily disorders existing simultaneously which are due to the same or related causes shall be considered one Disablement. If a Disablement is due to causes which are the same or related to the cause of a prior Disablement, the Disablement shall be considered a continuation of the prior Disablement and not a separate Disablement. The initial treatment of an Injury or Illness must occur
within thirty (30) days of the date of Injury or onset of Illness. Only such expenses which are specifically enumerated in the following list of
charges and are incurred within one hundred eighty (180) days from the date of accident or onset of Illness and which are not excluded, shall be considered Covered Expenses:
- Charges made by a Hospital for room and board, floor nursing and other services inclusive of charges for professional service and with the
exception of personal services of a non-medical nature; provided, however, that expenses do not exceed the Hospital’s average charge for
semi- private room and board accommodations.
- Charges made for Intensive Care or Coronary Care charges and nursing services.
- Charges made for diagnosis, Treatment and Surgery by a Physician.
- Charges made for an operating room.
- Charges made for Outpatient Treatment, same as any other Treatment covered on an Inpatient basis. This includes ambulatory Surgical centers, Physicians’ Outpatient visits/examinations, clinic care, and Surgical opinion consultations.
- Charges made for the cost and administration of anesthetics.
- Charges for medication, x-ray services, laboratory tests and services, the use of radium and radioactive isotopes, oxygen, blood, transfusions, iron lungs, and medicla Treatment.
- Charges for physiotherapy, if recommended by a Physician for the Treatment of a specific Disablement and administered by a licensed physiotherapist.
- Dressings, drugs, and Medicines that can only be obtained upon a written prescription of a Physician or Surgeon.
- Local transportation to or from the nearest Hospital or to and from the nearest Hospital with facilities for required Treatment. Such transportation
Please Note – An additional $250 Deductible will apply for use of the emergency room for any Illness and not admitted.
Pre-Notification / Referral: In order to ensure Your claims are addressed as efficiently as possible, You or the provider of service must contact the Assistance Company for pre-notification prior to: any medical Treatment in the U.S. as well as hospital admissions and inpatient / outpatient surgeries incurred worldwide. The Assistance Company has trained personnel available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week throughout the year to answer Your questions, provide assistance, and guide You to an appropriate facility if necessary. In the case of an Emergency
Admission, the Assistance Company must be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours, or as soon as reasonably possible. Pre-notification does not guarantee that benefits will be paid.
Please be aware that this is not a general health insurance policy, but an interim, limited benefit period, travel medical plan intended for use while away from Your Home Country. The plan cannot guarantee payment to an individual or a facility for medical expenses until it has been determined that it is an eligible expense and a signed agreement has been received from the appropriate medical facility.
Emergency Room treatment will be covered for any Illness or Injury where a true emergency exists. A $250 Deductible will apply for use of the Emergency Room for an Illness where treatment can safely be obtained from a primary care physician during normal office hours or an urgent care center.
Dental - Emergency
This plan shall pay in excess of the chosen Deductible and Coinsurance of up to a maximum of $500, for emergency treatment to repair or replace sound natural teeth damaged as the result of a covered accident. Only those injuries caused by external contact with a foreign object are covered. You are not covered if you break a tooth while eating or biting into a foreign object. *Only available to programs purchased 1 month or more.
Dental - Emergency Relief of Pain
This plan shall pay in excess of the chosen Deductible and Coinsurance up to a maximum of $200, for emergency treatment for the relief of pain to natural teeth.
Emergency Medical Evacuation/ Repatriation
The plan will pay Covered Expenses incurred if any covered Injury or Illness commences during the Period of Coverage that results in the Medically Necessary Emergency Medical Evacuation or Repatriation (Your medical condition warrants immediate transportation from the medical facility where You are located to the nearest adequate medical facility where medical Treatment can be obtained). This benefit must be approved and arranged by the Assistance Company in consultation with the local attending Physician.
Return of Mortal Remains
The plan will pay the reasonable Covered Expenses incurred to the amount stated in the Schedule of Benefits to return Your remains to Your Home Country, if You should die. This benefit must be approved and arranged by the Assistance Company.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Benefits shall be paid to You if You sustain an Accidental Injury. The Injury must occur during the Period of Coverage and death or dismemberment as a result of that Accident must occur within 365 days from the date of Accident. Benefits payable for any such loss shall be in accordance with the following table: If You incur more than one Loss stated in the following Table as the result of one Accident, only the largest amount, shall be payable.
• Loss of life - 100% of principal sum
• Loss of Both Hands or Both Feet or Sight of Both Eyes - 100% of principal sum
• Loss of One Hand and One Foot - 100% of principal sum
• Loss of Either Hand or Foot and Sight of One Eye - 100% of principal sum
• Loss of Either Hand or Foot - 50% of principal sum
• Common Carrier Accidental Death - 200% of principal sum
$50,000 lifetime maximum benefit, provided the injury does not result from chemical, nuclear, or biological weapons or events, provided the Insured has not involvement (direct or indirect) in the actual act of terrorism, the act of terrorism is not in a country or location has a travel warning in effect, or Insured has not heeded warnings to depart the country or location.
Interruption of Trip
If You are unable to continue the trip due to the death of an Immediate Family member (parent, spouse, sibling or child) or due to serious damage to Your principal residence from fire, flood or similar natural disaster (tornado, earthquake, hurricane, etc.), the plan will reimburse up to the amount stated in the Schedule of Benefits for the cost of economy travel, less the value of applied credit from an unused return travel ticket, to return You home to Your area of principal residence. This benefit must be approved and arranged by the Assistance Company.
Home Country Coverage
Incidental Trips to the Home Country – This benefit covers You for incidental trips to Your Home Country (thirty (30) days per six (6) months of purchased coverage or pro rata thereof - example: approximately five (5) days per month of purchased coverage). Maximum benefit is reduced to $50,000 for any illness or injury occurring while on an incidental trip to Your Home Country. Please note: If You do not use Your Home Country Coverage days within Your Period of Coverage, they do not extend after Your Expiration Date. Home Country Extension of Benefits – The plan shall pay up to a maximum of $5,000 for Covered Expenses incurred in Your Home Country related to an Injury or Illness which occurred, was diagnosed and treated outside Your Home Country during Your Period of Coverage (does not apply for Emergency Evacuation or Repatriation). Only those Covered Expenses that are incurred within 180 days from the date of accident or onset of Illness and which are not excluded shall be considered eligible.
Covered sports are American football, tennis, rugby, soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, ice hockey, squash, ultimate Frisbee, kickball, cheerleading, volleyball, track & field, water-polo, baseball, basketball, skiing, snowboarding, aerobics, dancing, sailing, sea kayaking/canoeing, horseback riding, surfing, roller skating, rollerblading, swimming and wrestling. Contact Sports: A sport or other athletic activity that necessarily involves physical contact with opposing players as part of normal play. Covered Contact Sports are American football, rugby, and soccer.
No Benefit shall be payable for Accident Medical, Sickness Medical, Dental, Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation, Return of Mortal Remains, Emergency Medical Reunion,as the result of:
- Any Pre-existing Condition(s).
- Injury or Illness which is not presented to the Company for payment within 3 months of receiving Treatment;
- Charges for Treatment which is not Medically Necessary;
- Charges provided at no cost to You;
- Charges for Treatment which exceeds Reasonable and Customary charges;
- Charges incurred for Surgery or treatments which are, Experimental/Investigational, or for research purposes;
- Services, supplies or treatment, including any period of Hospital confinement, which were not recommended, approved and certified as Medically Necessary and reasonable by a Physician;
- Suicide, or any attempt thereof, while sane or self destruction or any attempt thereof, while sane;
- War, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), Invasion, Act of an enemy foreign to the nationality of the insured person or the country in, or over, which the act occurs, Civil war, Riot, Rebellion, Insurrection, Revolution, Overthrow of the legally constituted government, Civil commotion assuming the proportions of, or amounting to, an uprising, Military or usurped power, Explosions of war weapons, Utilization of Nuclear, Chemical or Biological weapons of mass destruction howsoever these may be distributed or combined, Murder or Assault subsequently proved beyond reasonable doubt to have been the act of agents of a state foreign to the nationality of the insured person whether war be declared with that state or not, i) Utilization of Nuclear weapons of mass destruction means the use of any explosive nuclear weapon or device or the emission, discharge, dispersal, release or escape of fissile material emitting a level of radioactivity capable of causing incapacitating disablement or death amongst people or animals. ii) Utilization of Chemical weapons of mass destruction means the emission, discharge, dispersal, release or escape of any solid, liquid or gaseous chemical compound which, when suitably distributed, is capable of causing incapacitating disablement or death amongst people or animals. iii) Utilization of Biological weapons of mass destruction means the emission, discharge, dispersal, release or escape of any pathogenic (disease producing) micro-organism(s) and/or biologically produced toxin(s) (including genetically modified organisms and chemically synthesized toxins) which are capable of causing incapacitating disablement or death amongst people or animals. Also excluded hereon is any Loss or expense of whatsoever nature directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, caused by, resulting from, or in connection with any action taken in controlling, preventing, or suppressing any, or all, of the situations described above. In the event any portion of this exclusion is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect;
- Injury sustained while participating in professional athletics;
- Routine physicals, immunizations or other examinations where there are no objective indications or impairment in normal health, and laboratory diagnostic or x-ray examinations, except in the course of a disablement established by a prior call
or attendance of a Physician;
- Treatment of the temporomandibular joint;
- Vocational, speech, recreational or music therapy;
- Services or supplies performed or provided by a relative of Yours, or anyone who lives with You;
- Cosmetic or plastic Surgery, except as the result of a covered Accident; for the purposes of this plan, treatment of a deviated nasal septum shall be considered a cosmetic condition;
- Elective Surgery which can be postponed until You return to Your Home Country, where the objective of the trip is to seek medical advice, treatment or Surgery;
- Treatment and the provision of false teeth or dentures, normal ear tests and the provision of hearing aids;
- Eye refractions or eye examinations for the purpose of prescribing corrective lenses for eyeglasses or for the fitting
thereof, unless caused by Accidental bodily Injury incurred while covered hereunder;
- Treatment in connection with alcoholism and drug addiction, or use of any drug or narcotic agent;
- Injury sustained or Disablement due wholly or partly to the Insured being intoxicated as defined and determined by the laws of the state where the Injury occurred; or to the Insured being under the influence of any narcotic, unless administered on the advice of a Physician;
- Any Mental and Nervous disorders or rest cures;
- Congenital abnormalities and conditions arising out of or resulting there from;
- Expenses which are non-medical in nature;
- Expenses as a result of or in connection with intentionally self-inflicted Injury or Illness;
- Expenses as a result of or in connection with the commission of a felony offense;
- Injury sustained while taking part in mountaineering, hang gliding, parachuting, bungee jumping, zip lining, racing by any animal or motor vehicle or motorcycle, snowmobiling, motorcycle/motor scooter riding (whether as passenger or driver), scuba diving involving underwater breathing apparatus (unless PADI or NAUI certified), water skiing, snow skiing and snowboarding, luge, motocross, Moto X, and any other sport or athletic activity which is undertaken for thrill seeking and exposes the insured to abnormal or extreme risk of injury and/or is in violation of applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Mountaineering shall mean the sport, hobby or profession of walking, hiking, and climbing either: 1) utilizing harnesses, ropes, crampons, or ice axes; or 2) ascending 4500 meters or above. Parachuting shall mean an activity involving the breaking of a free fall using a parachute. Treatment paid for or furnished by under any other individual or group policy or other service or medical pre-payment plan arranged through the employer to the extent so furnished or paid, or under any mandatory government plan or facility set
- up for treatment without any cost to You;
- Treatment of venereal disease;
- Dental care, except as the result of Injury to natural teeth caused by Accident, unless otherwise covered under this plan;
- Routine Dental Treatment;
- For Pregnancy or Illness resulting from Pregnancy, childbirth, or miscarriage;
- For miscarriage resulting from Accident;
- Drug, treatment or procedure that either promotes or prevents conception, or prevents childbirth, including but not limited to: artificial insemination, treatment for infertility or impotency, sterilization or reversal thereof;
- Treatment for human organ tissue transplants and their related treatment;
- Expenses incurred while in Your Home Country;
- Covered Expenses incurred for which the Trip to the Host Country was undertaken to seek medical treatment for a
- Covered Expenses incurred during a Trip after Your Physician has limited or restricted travel;
- This plan does not insure against loss or damage (including death or injury) and any associated cost or expense resulting
directly from the discharge, explosion or use of any device, weapon or material employing or involving nuclear fission,
nuclear fusion or radioactive force, or chemical, biological, radiological or similar agents, whether in time of peace or war,
and regardless of who commits the act.
- Sex change operations, or for treatment of sexual dysfunction or sexual inadequacy;
- Weight reduction programs or the surgical treatment of obesity;
- Expenses resulting from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Aids-Related Complex (ARC) or the Human
Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Treatment for learning disabilities, altitudinal disorders, or disciplinary problems;
- Expenses for Durable medical equipment;
No Benefit shall be payable for Accidental Death and Dismemberment as the result of:
- Suicide or attempt thereof while sane or self destruction or any attempt thereof while insane;
- Disease of any kind; Bacterial infections except pyogenic infection which shall occur through an accidental cut or wound;
- Hernia of any kind;
- Injury sustained while You are riding as a pilot, student pilot, operator or crew member, in or on, boarding or alighting from, any type of aircraft;
- Injury sustained while You are riding as a passenger in any aircraft (a) not having a current and valid Airworthy Certificate and (b) not piloted by a person who holds a valid and current certificate of competency for piloting such aircraft;
- Any consequence, whether directly or indirectly, proximately or remotely occasioned by, contributed to by, or traceable to, or arising in connection with:(a) war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities, warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), or civil war; (b) mutiny, riot, strike, military or popular uprising insurrection, rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power. (c) any act of any person acting on behalf of or in connection with any organization with activities directed towards the overthrow by force of the Government de jure or de facto or to the influencing of it by terrorism or violence; (d) martial law or state of siege or any events or causes which determine the proclamation or maintenance of martial law or state of siege (hereinafter for the purposes of this Exclusion called the “Occurrences”). Any consequence happening or arising during the existence of abnormal conditions (whether physical or otherwise), whether directly or indirectly, proximately or
remotely occasioned by, or contributed to by, traceable to, or arising in connection with, any of the said Occurrences shall be deemed to be consequences for which the Company shall not be liable under this Policy except to the extent that the Insured Person shall prove that such consequence happened independently of the existence of such abnormal conditions;
- Service in the military, naval or air service of any country;
- Flying in any aircraft being used for or in connection with acrobatic or stunt flying, racing or endurance tests;
- Flying in any rocket-propelled aircraft;
- Flying in any aircraft being used for or in connection with crop dusting or seeding or spraying, fire fighting, exploration, pipe or power line inspection, any form of hunting or herding, aerial photography, banner towing or any experimental purpose;
- Flying in any aircraft which is engaged in any flight which requires a special permit or waiver from the authority having jurisdiction over civil aviation, even though granted;
- Sickness of any kind;
- Being under the influence of alcohol or having taken drugs or narcotics unless prescribed by a legally qualified Physician or surgeon;
- Injury occasioned or occurring while You are committing or attempting to commit a felony or to which a contributing cause was You being engaged in an illegal occupation;
- While riding or driving in any kind of competition;
- Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage or abortion;
- This plan does not insure against loss or damage (including death or injury) and any associated cost or expense resulting directly from the discharge, explosion or use of any device, weapon or material employing or involving nuclear fission, nuclear fusion or radioactive force, or chemical, biological, radiological or similar agents, whether in time of peace or war, and regardless of who commits the act.
For Interruption of Trip: This insurance does not cover: (1) war or any act of war, whether declared or not; participation in a felony, riot or insurrection; participation in contests of speed; a Pre-existing Condition existing prior to the Insured’s departure from their Home Country that has the likelihood of causing death; the Insured Person or Traveling Companion or Traveling Companion’s family making changes to personal plans; having business or contractual obligations; being unable to obtain necessary travel documents (passports, visas, etc.); being detained or having property confiscated by customs authorities; carrier caused delays (including bad weather); prohibition or regulatory by any government; default of yacht charter companies; default of the organization from which the Insured Person purchased their trip arrangements.
Pre-Notification/Referral: Seven Corners Assist must be contacted prior to: (1) any medical treatment being received in the United States; or (2) hospital admissions worldwide; or (3) inpatient or outpatient surgeries worldwide. Additionally, the Company’s appointed network provider must be utilized for medical expenses incurred inside the United States (when available – contact Seven Corners Assist with questions). A listing of network facilities can be found at www.sevencorners.com/findproviders on the worldwide web. Pre-notification does not guarantee that benefits will be paid. (For Emergency admissions and situations, Seven Corners Assist must be contacted within 48 hours, or as soon as reasonably possible.) Please be aware that this is not a general health insurance policy, but an interim travel medical program intended for use while away from your Home Country or Country of Residence. The Plan does not guarantee payment to a facility or individual for medical expenses until the Company determines that it is an eligible expense. It is the Insured Person’s responsibility to maintain all records regarding travel history and provide any
documents to the Administrator which would verify the Eligibility Requirements.
Please note - this is a consolidated summary of the plan benefits and exclusions, the master plan certificate which will be issued once the plan is activated will include the full coverage wording that will apply to the plan.
Travel Assistance Services
The plan includes valuable travel and medical assistance services, which are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact
Seven Corners to access these services:
Travel Medical Assistance - support and coordination for medical evacuation/repatriation, medical referral, case monitoring and more...
Trip Management Assistance - travel support that includes trip delay and missed connection coordination, hotel and flight rebooking, lost luggage
assistance, lost travel document retrieval and assistance and information on local medical and travel advisories.
Travel Intelligence Services - through wellabroad.com participants can sign up for travel text message and email alerts from the world’s latest travel
advisories and more...
Provider Support - no matter your location in the world, assistance will help you locate a provider that is close to your current location.
You can contact and utilize the many travel assistance services by contacting Seven Corners:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Toll Free: 1-800-335-0477
Direct: +1 317-575-2656 (Collect)
For a Medical Emergency | 24/7
Toll Free: 1-800-690-6295
Direct: +1 317-818-2808 (Collect)
If you need help or assistance during your insurance coverage period, help is a phone call away for:
• Provider Listings
• Claims Update
• Emergency Assistance
• and much more....
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Toll Free: 1-800-335-0477
Direct: +1 317-575-2656 (Collect)
For a Medical Emergency | 24 /7
Toll Free: 1-800-690-6295
Direct: +1 317-818-2808 (Collect)
If you have non-urgent questions, you can email email@example.com and you will receive a response during normal business hours.
About Seven Corners
Seven Corners is one of the most experienced international travel health insurance, trip insurance, and specialty benefit management companies in the industry. Since 1993, we have provided protection and professional assistance services to hundreds of thousands of international travelers - including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States. With all services in-house, Seven Corners provides state of the art plan management from claims, assistance and much more. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your participants when needed.
This plan is insured by Lloyd's, London. Rated 'A' (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company and 'A+' (Strong) by Standard and Poor's, Lloyd's provides financial strength and security that is unparalleled in the worldwide insurance market.