Welcome to Felician College's Online Campus. You can browse the online courses offered by Felician College by going to Online Learning.
There are three types of online courses at Felician College:
- eCompanion- contact hours are all face-to-face with limited supplemental work online. Instructors notify students the first day of class.
- Hybrid Course - reduced face-to-face contact hours supplemented with sufficient online work to fulfill contact hours.
- eCourse - is fully online.
Felician College offers the following programs fully online:
- Masters of Arts in Religious Education
- Post Master's Certificate in Religious Education
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (Adult Nurse or Family Nurse Practitioner Tracks)
For further information about these programs please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions 201-559-6077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dolores Henchy
Dean, Center for Assessment, Instructional Technology & Faculty Excellence
For Further Information Contact:
Assistant Dean, Center for Assessment, Instructional Technology & Faculty Excellence