You are here
Welcome to Veterans Services at Felician University! It is our privilege to provide veterans and their family members with assistance in transitioning from military service to university life. With personalized and caring support, we will help you achieve your educational goals, make career transitions, and connect with other veteran and military students. Use this site to find important information about veteran-related resources and services.
Felician University is a chapter under the National Student Veterans of America. As a student veteran at Felician you will be able to:
- Enter a degree program specifically designed for veteran students.
- Attend classes with other military and adult students.
- Benefit from campus programs such as Tutorial Services, Career Development, Library Services, Campus Ministry, and more.
- Apply ACE military credits toward your degree.
- Study full time in the evening with accelerated, eight-week sessions and qualify for full Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH).
- Reduce financial obligation of attending university with the Felician University Military Grant, available in addition to military educational benefit programs.
- Receive Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA): all currently serving members of the U.S. Military (Active Guard Reserve) are eligible for up to $4,000
Our Military Services staff is here to answer your questions and to make sure you receive the maximum financial benefits available to you as a Felician University veteran or active duty military student. You may qualify for tuition assistance benefits that you did not know existed! Please contact our Coordinator of Military Recruitment for more information.