Tuition and Fees - 2011/2012 Academic Year
The following tuition and fee rates apply to both degree and non-degree students. Graduate tuition is calculated strictly on a per credit basis for both part-time (1-8 credits) and full-time (9 or more credits) students.
- Graduate $875.00/Credit
- Doctorate $875.00/Credit
- Select Graduate Programs for Adult Learners $640/Credit
- 1/2 of the course tuition
Room and Board:
- Double Room (meals included) $5,375.00/Semester
- Triple Room (meals included) $4,850.00/Semester
- Art Studio Fee $145.00
- Art Special Fee (Art 237) $275.00
- Graphic Arts Lab Fee $270.00
- MBA Fee (MBA 001-002) $200.00
- Music Fee (MUS 103-203-235) $285.00
- Music Lesson Fee $225.00
- Computer Science Lab Fee $270.00
- Electronic Learning Fee $110.00
- Electronic Learning Fee - Hybrid $40.00
- ED 100-200-302-304-400 $100.00
- ED 404 $295.00
- All Lab Science Course Fees $305.00
Nursing Clinical Fees:
- Each 4 Credit Graduate Course $685.00
- Each 5 or > Credit Graduate Course $925.00
- Late Registration Fee $ 35.00
- Transcript Fee (Normal Processing) $5.00
- Transcript Fee (Immediate Processing) $10.00
- Transcript Fee (On-Line Processing) $10.00
- Drop/Add Fee $5.00
- Non-Refundable Application Fee $30.00
- Change of Enrollment Status Fee $10.00
- Late Tuition Payment Fee $200.00
- Schedule Reinstatement Fee (Per Course Charge) $150.00
A one-time, non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 is required at the point of admission to reserve the student's place on the College roster. This deposit will be credited to the student's account for tuition only.
A non-refundable $200 room placement deposit is required each academic year to reserve a residential room in the College's dormitories. This deposit will be credited to the student account for room and board only. Please contact the Residence Life Office for more information concerning dormitory requirements.
The College reserves the right to change any of the above charges for tuition and fees when in the judgment of the administration it becomes necessary to do so.
In addition to the general tuition and fees described above, students should anticipate the following estimate of annual expenses associated with attending the College during the 2011-2012 Academic Year.