You are here
RN-BSN Fast Track Program
RN-BSN Fast Track (for RNs seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
Felician offers a program for RNs seeking to increase their leadership role in nursing by earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Based on the principles of adult learning theory and an emphasis on expanding existing professional knowledge, the program prepares RNs for leadership roles in patient care and management. A course in business and a computer course in HIPPA Security are but a few of the dynamic courses in this curriculum.
The 15-month RN-BSN Fast Track is designed for working nurses and is conveniently offered fully online and or on campus. The program is 48 credits – 27 of nursing and 21 of liberal arts – which includes a three-credit graduate course. A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is awarded upon successful completion of the program.
- Offered fully online, on campus (Lodi, New Jersey) and at various off-campus locations throughout the state of New Jersey.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session (includes five weeks without classes).
- On-campus courses (including some hybrid courses) are offered one day per week on the same day each week throughout your program. Class time varies but you should be available 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning.
- Tuition rate is approximately 30% lower than the rate for traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- There is a potential to transfer in additional credits of liberal arts and science.
- The curriculum includes the graduate course "Advanced Business Dimensions of Health Care."
- Graduates with a GPA of 3.0 will automatically be accepted into Felician University's Master of Science in Nursing program without any further testing or admission fees.
There is a potential to transfer in additional credits of liberal arts and science.
The curriculum includes a graduate course called "Advanced Business Dimensions of Health Care".
Graduates with a GPA of 3.0 will automatically be accepted into Felician University's Master of Science in Nursing program without any further testing or admission fees.
15 months (plus a total of 5 weeks with no classes). Students will complete 6 credits in each 8 week session.
One full day each week. The class times will vary slightly from session to session. Students must be available from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Cohort style Learning
This program is designed so that students move from session to session in a group. In this "cohort style" of learning, all students in the group take the same courses at the same time.
Dr. Christine Mihal, RN