You are here
A full refund will only be issued if the course registration is canceled by midnight the Thursday prior to the course beginning. If a registrant would like to cancel after a course has begun, they may choose to have their payment credited forward to another course at a later date.
Course Access Policy
You must register at Eliademy.com by noon on Monday of the first week of the course or you forfeit your placement in the course. Use the link you recieved following your registration. If you miss the deadline, you may choose to have your payment credited to another course at later date. A refund will not be issued.
Course Completion Policy
- Actively participate in the weekly discussions (minimum of 2 posts)
- Answer the initial discussion prompt (1 post minimum)
- Respond to/complete part 2 of the discussion (1 post minimum)
- Complete all weekly tasks/reflections and submit the facilitator
- Complete the course evaluation at the end of week 4 (found in tasks section0
Failure to complete these items will result in an incomplete course. Any participant who does not meet the requirements will not receive a Record of Course Completion and the course cannot be counted toward any local diocesan certification programs.
Exceptions to this policy will be determined between the participant, facilitator and director of the program on a case by case basis.