You are here
Arrival and Orientation Information
Congratulations on your admission to Felician!
We look forward to welcoming you to campus shortly.
Please be sure to visit our SEVIS I-20 information page if you have not obtained your I-20 yet.
There are a few steps you need to take prior to your arrival on campus to ensure an easy transition.
1. Confirm Your Enrollment:
2. Reserve Your On-Campus Room:
3. Get Medically Cleared
4. Make an Airport Pick-up Reservation
- Complete our online reservation form
- Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey (EWR):
- 1 Passenger: $70
- 2 Passengers: $100
- 3 Passengers: $150
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or Laguardia International Airport (LGA)
- 1 Passenger: $160
- 2 Passengers: $200
- 3 Passengers: $280
5. Attend International Orientation- Mandatory
Spring 2014 International Student Move-in, Orientation & Welcome Week: January 9 - January 14
Please see detailed orientation schedule here