You are here
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.
University is a confusing time for most of us. We're facing a new school, new friends, a whole new environment. We tend to get caught up in planning for "the future" and forget to consider what God is trying to give us right now - the joy and peace of life with Him. The Office of Campus Ministry is a comfortable place to ask questions and find answers about who we are, why we're here, and what's really important in this life.
Feel free to stop by and talk to us over in Campus Ministry, or look over our events and programs and get involved!
Our Outreach Activities in 2015/2016
Students reached out to the homeless in New York City on four occasions, serving more than 200 individuals as part of the “Midnight Run” experience. We made late night trips to New York City to distribute food, clothing and personal care items to the City’s homeless living on the streets. Students collected, packed and prepared clothing and food for distribution.
- As part of Franciscan Heritage week, students sponsored a bake sale to support Cross Catholic Outreach. Proceeds were sent to help feed the poorest in our world.
- Students volunteered at Eva’s Village in Paterson, New Jersey, to help feed needy women and children.
- We supported two Campus Ministry-sponsored food collections to benefit the Rutherford Food Pantry.
- We collected clothing and toys at Christmas time and donated to Zion Baptist Church in Newark.
- Students helped with the walk-a-thon held by the Felician Exceptional School on the Lodi campus.
ACADEMIC YEAR MASS SCHEDULE
Lodi Campus Chapel, Obal Hall, second floor
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 12.45 pm
Rutherford Campus, Castle Chapel, second floor
Wednesday: 12.45 pm
Sunday, 7.30 pm
Campus Ministry Team
Father Richard Kelly
Director of Campus Ministry
Email | 201.559.3510
Sacrament of Reconciliation available by appointment.
Call or stop by for an appointment
Sister Marie Teresa Soltys, CSSF
Associate Campus Minister
Email | 201.559.3337
We are available on both campuses for personal and/or spiritual counseling. Call or stop by, we will be happy to see you.