You are here
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Adult Undergraduate Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Graduate Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Ed Assist/Felician University Partnership
- Loans and Payment Options
- Outside Scholarships and Resources
- Forms and Documents
- Contact Financial Aid
Don’t wait until
the last minute!
You can start filing
your FAFSA on October 1.
Priority deadline is February 1, 2017
Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
Need help with your 2017-2018 FAFSA?
Stop by for our FAFSA Filing Mondays!
Financial aid professionals are here to help you complete your FAFSA.
Current and prospective Felician students are welcome to stop by our office any Monday between 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. We are located on the Lodi campus, first floor of Obal Hall. Bring 2015 tax information and FSA User Id for students and parents.