Felician College trains leaders in business, education, nursing, counseling psychology and religious education. Our graduate programs prepare students with the practical knowledge and skills they need to be successful and advance their careers. Part of that preparation comes from having educators who are experienced in the classroom and the field. Not only do they bring the latest industry topics and trends into the classroom, but they also allow students to begin developing their network while pursuing their education.
Our practical focus also extends to the range of scheduling options within our graduate programs. Depending upon your program of interest, you might find scheduling options such as evening courses or online learning which help make your graduate education fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
Felician College Graduate Programs
Business & Management Sciences
School of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Advanced Practice
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing: Education
- Master of Science in Nursing: Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family or Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Post Masters Certificate: Nursing Education
- Post Masters Certificate: Executive Leadership
- Post Masters Certificate: Adult-Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner