You are here
All students enrolled in online course using eCollege platform should abide by the terms of this document.
As a student of Felician University, I will abide by all rules and regulations published by the University, and agree that I am subject to the jurisdiction of all-disciplinary panels and procedures established by the University to address violations of rules or the honor code. All assignments I submit to the professor and all tests I take shall be solely performed by me, except where the professor has requested that I participate in a group project. I will not submit work that is plagiarized or otherwise violates copyright laws of the United States of America.
As a user of the Internet courses of Felician University, I will respect the privacy of other users, respect the integrity of the computer systems and other user's data. It is my responsibility to respect the copyright protection of licensed computer software. I will not intentionally obstruct, disrupt or interfere with the teaching and learning occurring on the web site, through computer "hacking" or any other nefarious methods. I understand I will be held liable for monetary damages for any such wrongful actions I undertake, and agree to the venue located in the State of New Jersey. I will not harass, stalk, threaten, abuse, insult, or humiliate any student, professor or administrator using the University computer system or any other computer system utilized by Felician University. This includes, but is not limited to demeaning written or oral comments of an ethnic, sexist, or racist nature, and unwanted sexual advances or intimidation.
As a member of the University community, I am held accountable not only for upholding civil and criminal laws, but the Felician University standards as well. Enrollment does not confer either immunity or special consideration with reference to civil and criminal laws. Disciplinary action by the University will not be subject to postponement on the grounds that criminal charges involving the same incident have been dismissed, reduced, or are pending in a civil or criminal court. In addition, Felician University reserves the right to pursue disciplinary action if a student violates a standard and withdraws from the University before administrative action is final.
- Your use is for the performance of course-work as required by the professor teaching the course you have officially registered for;
- You will display all copyrighted notices and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies you make;
- You will not reuse any material contained on this website, including but not limited to the ‘look and feel’ of the course delivery system and the functionality of the course delivery system; And you will not copy the course delivery system used in this website for any commercial or noncommercial purpose;
- You will not copy any codes or graphics contained in this site, except those graphics used in courses, subject to the above terms;
- You will not share any information about the functionality of the courses in this web site with any party outside of the University system;
- You have not gained access to this website for the purpose of copying the contents of the courses or the course delivery system for the personal commercial or noncommercial use, or your company’s commercial or noncommercial use;
- You understand you are subject to the Copyright laws of the United States of America, and will not violate those laws.