You are here
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration -
Felician @ RVCC
Launch a career in healthcare management by developing the specialized skills and knowledge to handle the business side of the medical field – something not always available in traditional management programs. Felician University offers its accelerated Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration program delivered onsite at Raritan Valley Community College to help you meet your education goals. You will learn about the planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling of activities and resources in various types of healthcare institutions and agencies.
- Earn your associate degree at RVCC and seamlessly transition to the Felician onsite Healthcare Administration bachelor’s completion program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session by taking one evening class and one online class.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Work on case studies individually and in teams, making class presentations and completing written assignments to strengthen your communication skills.
- Build a portfolio demonstrating mastery of the core competencies and present your portfolio during the capstone course.
- Felician University business programs are accredited or approved by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Completed application
- All official college transcripts
- Prerequisite courses