You are here
Costs & Scholarships
The program cost is USD $3,200 per student, which includes:
- Meals and linens.
- On-campus housing.
- Newark airport pick-up/drop-off service.
- All costs related to activities included in this program (tickets, gratuities, and transportation to/from venues).
- Access to all college facilities
Off-campus meals, airline tickets, health insurance and any individual travel expenses are not included in the cost of this program.
Health Insurance Cost: $60
All students will be required to purchase health insurance if they do not show proof of an acceptable U.S. health insurance. Proof of health insurance coverage is due by June 15. For international students, the health insurance policy must include appropriate coverage for Repatriation and Medical Evacuation to be acceptable.
For more information about our health insurance coverage, please click here.
Felician will offer one scholarship to cover the cost of the Global Citizenship Institute for one student.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must submit the following additional items:
- Letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor or teacher.
- Short essay explaining how the scholarship would benefit you
All required documents should be submitted at the time of application. Instructions on how to apply for the scholarship can be found on the application form.
The scholarship will cover only the cost of the program ($3,200) and will not cover any costs related to travel to and from Felician College, medical insurance, and any personal costs incurred during the program.