Admission to Felician College is as personalized as your education. We recognize that selecting a college is one of the most important decisions you will make, and our staff is here to help you every step of the way. So, feel free to give us a call at 201-559-6131 if you have any questions or need any assistance during the application process.
To apply you will need to submit the following:
- Application for Admission (please type or print neatly and complete accurately and thoroughly)
- Official High School transcripts or GED
- Official College transcript(s) (transfer applicants only)
- SAT I or ACT scores (Not required if you have graduated from high school one or more years ago)
- Personal Statement
- $30 non-refundable application fee (check or money order made payable to Felician College)
When to Apply
Felician College offers rolling admission. While this means we will accept applications on an ongoing basis throughout the year, we recommend you apply by March 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the spring semester.
Generally, you should expect to receive an admission decision within approximately four weeks after we have received your completed application.
Once you have completed your application for admission, please send it to us at the following address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
262 South Main Street
Lodi, New Jersey 07644
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: