You are here
Undergraduate Admission Process
Admission to Felician University is as personalized as your education. We recognize that selecting a university is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our staff is here to help you every step of the way. So, feel free to give us a call at 201-355-1465 if you have any questions or need any assistance during the application process.
To apply you will need to submit the following:
- Application for Admission (apply online)
- Official High School transcripts or GED
- Official college transcript(s) (transfer applicants only)
- SAT I or ACT scores (Not required if you have graduated from high school one or more years ago or if you are an international student)
- Personal Statement
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher or school-based counselor
- $30 non-refundable application fee (check or money order made payable to Felician University)
If you are an international student applicant, please visit the International Students Admission page for more information on how to apply and to obtain an I-20. You can also write to the Office of International Programs for more information.
When to Apply
- Nursing - February 15
- First-year Early Action - November 15
- Rolling Admission - August 15
Generally, you should expect to receive an admission decision within approximately four weeks after we have received your completed application.
Once you have completed your application for admission, please send it to us at the following address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
One Felician Way (on GPS, 223 Montross Avenue)
Rutherford, New Jersey 07070
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: