You are here
Official Transcripts can be ordered in the following ways:
- Current students can log into WebAdvisor and order an official transcript. Charge is $10 per transcript and is payable by credit card.
- Current and former students can visit the Registrar’s Office in Obal Hall and complete a transcript request form. Fee is $5 for normal processing (3 to 5 business days) and $10 for immediate pick up. A valid ID is required.
To request a transcript by mail, please mail your request in writing with the following information:
- Full Name
- Previous names is applicable
- Address to send the transcript (include name and department if applicable)
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your home address, so we can update our records
- Include a check or money order for $5 for 3-5 business day processing
- Please sign and date your letter.
- Send letter to:
Felician University Registrar
262 S Main Street
Lodi, NJ 07644
To request by fax, write information as detailed above and fax to 201-559-6066. Also include credit card information:
- Name on card
- Type of card (AMEX, MC, Visa)
- Expiration date
- CCV code
- Billing Zip code
- Note minimum charge with credit card is $10
- You may also call in the card information to 201-559-6038 during business hours after sending the fax request.